Alison Dear – Nutritionist / Exercise Physiologist / Yoga Instructor
Alison is a highly qualified nutritionist, exercise physiologist, and yoga teacher with 14 years experience in the Health and Fitness industry. Alison’s aim is to educate and empower clients to make changes to their diet, health and lifestyle.
Alison creates individually focused programs aimed at delivering optimal health; whether that means overcoming an existing health condition, detoxifying your body/mind, reducing stress, or improving physical appearance and performance.
As a nutritionist, Alison understands the importance of integrating good dietary habits into everyday life. She has a passion for cooking and creating food that is not only delicious but good for you as well.
Does this sound like you?
- Struggling with your weight? Regardless of the amount of dieting and exercise you do?
- Lacking energy and relying on caffeine to get you through?
- Having digestive complaints?
- Suffering from headaches or allergies?
- Having difficulty sleeping? Anxious?
- Having hormonal problems?
- Fighting recurring health issues?
A nutrition consultation with Alison can help you with
- Weight loss
- Digestive function, food sensitivities and detoxification/cleansing programs
- Immune dysfunction
- Increased energy and fatigue reduction
- Stress Management
- Pre-conception and pregnancy care
- Anxiety, depression and mood disorders
- Children’s health issues
- Sports performance
- Skin Problems, eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Women’s Health, hormonal imbalances, period pain, PCOS, endometriosis, urinary tract infections and menopausal symptoms
- Chronic health conditions – high cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis